Saturday, September 18, 2010

Busy Days



This is my last week off from work so I am getting a little sad. I thought that with 6 weeks off I could get a lot done around my house. I was wrong as I have been before. I had planned many little tasks like potty training Lucas and cleaning out closets. Neither is done and probably want be done for a while. Oh well life goes on and it will be okay in the end.
Shelby is doing really good she is growing and coming out of the newborn stage. She is awake for longer periods of time and she is following our voices when we talk to her. Lucas is on the verge of 2 and it is showing. He has his moment when he wants to be the boss and falls out when he doesn't get his way. To round this up our lives are very busy these days but it is all worth it.

2 comments:

Tom, Cara, Aubrey and Ella Kate said...

You may not have a clean closet but you sure have some cute kids!

Dah Dah said...

Agree....and they are sooooo sweet!