Monday, April 4, 2011

Potty Training Here We Go!!!!!!!

Lucas has been using to potty off and on for a while now. Mostly right before he gets in the bath tub at night. I made him a potty chart and he has been putting stickers on it everytime he goes. He made it to 10 a few weeks ago but it still wasn't clicking that we do this other times then night. So when the time changed I decided it was time to give up night time rocking and milk. I felt like he was plenty big enought to go lay down and go to sleep and I was right. He has done really well and hasn't even missed either at all. All of this boils down to the fact that Yesterday and this morning he has woke up dry and used the potty. We are so proud of him. All we have to work on know is the times in between and we are going to hit them this weekend. Out of all the milestone we have come though this is the most nerve racking. I keep thinking about when we get to the point of leaving the house with underwear on. I will have his waterproof pad in his carseat. lol

1 comment:

Tom, Cara, Aubrey and Ella Kate said...

Good job Lucas. I am with you potty training makes me nervous.