Friday, September 16, 2011

To the Denist we go.....



Lucas had his first visit with the Denist yesterday. He did really good but he did cry. We saw Bippo the Hippo but I didn't get a picture of him. I realized after he left that I did have my camera in my purse. I was very impressed with the staff. Over all his appointment was very good he has a cross bit but we will worry about it when he is 3 or little over. Shelby gets to go on the next trip because her teeth are coming in very slow (she only has three) and in a odd order.

1 comment:

Rena said...

Maybe it's a premie thing. Mollie's teeth have come in in a totally crazy order. She had two bottoms and then vampire fangs on top. Then just one top tooth. She was little redneck baby most of the summer. Thankfully the other one finally came in. Now her back teeth are coming in in no particular order.