Thursday, July 31, 2008
Tired and Cleaning
I have figured out that not much happens the first few weeks of pregancy. The number 1 thing I am feeling is tried I can't get enough sleep. I haven't been sick(kinda nauseous) but not sick. I have began cleaning out the room that in 7 month will be the baby's room. It is now Justin's room and he has alot of stuff. I don't know where I am going to put all of his things plus all of my Christmas things are in the closet. I am going to be rearranging everything we have to fit in one room. So the moral of this posting is that: If I am not a sleep I am moving boxes and telling Justin "WE DON'T HAVE ENOUGHT ROOM".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Our guest room became the nursery and I had to find a new home for lots of stuff. The closet in that room was packed. I moved half the stuff into my closet and left it half full including all my Christmas decorations. Ben's clothes are small and he didn't need the entire closet. Thankfully, it's a HUGE closet. We have stuff under the bed, in baskets under the crib, and stuffed everywhere else I can get it out of sight.
Post a Comment