Tuesday, August 12, 2008

200 Day Mark

Today marks my 200th day, I only have 199 more to go. I know it sounds like a lot but it is really going fast. I am going to the doctor tomorrow for some blood work. I will have my next OB appointment in about 3 weeks. I hope to find out what the baby is at the appointment after that. I really don't look any different to anyone but I am noticing a major change. I went last weekend and bought maternity pants. I didn't think I would need them until later on but I am so glad I have bought them. I can now breath.

2 comments:

Rena said...

I had a black belly band that was the best purchase I made while I was pregant. It's just a stretchy band that goes around the top of your pants. You can wear your regular pants unbuttoned during the early months and they won't fall down. I think mine came from Motherhood Maternity, but they are available lots of places. I definitely recommend it.

Rena said...

Hey Casey --
You commented on my blog about how my camera takes black and white pics with one color. I LOVE my camera. It is a Canon PowerShot SD1000.