Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Big Baby

I went back to the doctor yesterday. Everything is going good. Dr. Spruill said he thinks the baby weights between 6 and 6 1/2 pounds. I am going to have a big baby. Mama said he is as big now as I was when I was born and I still have five week to go. I go back every week now. I am putting on my strong face and getting ready for the whole delivery thing. I have no clue what to expect and that is how I want it to be.

2 comments:

Rena said...

I had a good experience with delivery. It went quickly. The drugs are good so it didn't hurt. The epidural is nothing to panic about. (That is what I was most scared of because I get panicky just getting blood drawn.) Hopefully everything will go as smoothly for you as it did for me. If it starts to hurt before they give you the epidural, just ask for medicine. Don't try to be strong. That was a friend's wise advice to me.

Unknown said...

Seriously take the drugs. Having Maddie was a breeze. Enjoy the Stadol and everything else will be smooth sailing.