Friday, January 9, 2009
Getting Excited!
As of Tuesday night the baby has dropped in my belly. I CAN BREATH FINALLY. I am really excited because I don't have much longer to go. I went to the Doctor Monday and everything was normal. He had the hiccups and we heard them on the heart monitor. It sounded like his heart had an extra beat to it very sweet. Technically I have 6 weeks left but I am thinking I am only going to make it 4 more. I have been told by other ladies that use my Doctor that he will put me in as soon as I dilate some even if it is a small amount. Everyone needs to be on standby just in case we have to make a quick phone call.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We're getting excited and can't wait to see baby Norris. I am not, on the other hand, ready to not be able to breathe!
Post a Comment