Over the last 2 weeks Lucas has became a big brother and he still doesn't know it. He has been going on as if nothing has changed. We are hoping Friday is the day that it all changes. They are going to up her bottle feedings to every feed tomorrow and watch her a few more days and I am planning on staying Thursday night and bringing her home Friday. This can all change as we know but for now this is the plan. Today Lucas got this new (hand-me-down) tractor. He spotted it as soon as I got him out of the car. It is motorized and he can make it go. I haven't seen him this excited in a while. He cried when I made him come in. Mama can't handle the heat.
1 comment:
OMG...I love it. I know he is beside himself. So so cute.
Post a Comment