Monday, January 17, 2011

A Little Bit of News

We have been very busy since Thanksgiving. I haven't stopped long enough at work or at home to even think about blogging. Christmas was a lot of fun this year. Lucas and Shelby got way to much stuff but we are glad to have a wonderful family.
The kids are growing up so quickly. Lucas is talking non stop and really watching every move we make. Shelby is rolling over and attempting to crawl. She hasn't gone anywhere yet but is getting up on her hands and knees. She can almost sit up and is eating baby food. It is amazing how we blink twice and our little babies are no longer little. Justins job is going good he is getting everything lined out and is liking it so far. He has hired a secretary. I am glad I was the secretary for a while. As for me I am just going through the motions of life and trying to tend to every little situation that comes our way.

1 comment:

Dah Dah said...

Now that picture is just too cute!