
Every time we get together with William, Lacy and Riley we try to get picures made of the kids. After a year and a half of trying this and adding another child they still turn out like this. I thought this one was cute of them. Even Shelby is not looking. Some time we can get Riley to look at us but not in this one. That 4 wheeler is pretty cool she says. Lucas only wants to take them on his terms and most of the time it is not his terms. So all of this boils down to the fact that we will continue to take pictures EVERY TIME we get together and one day they will actually turn out good. I know when that day comes we will say "do you remember how hard this use to be" and have a good laugh.
1 comment:
I know about that!
Post a Comment