Tuesday, January 17 we boarded a plane in Monroe to head for California. I was very nervous because I haven't ever flown before. We had lots of turbulence between Monroe and Dallas and I didn't enjoy that flight at all. Our flight from Dallas to Costa Mesa was much smoother and I really enjoyed looking out the window. We landed at 11:40 and had a car rented by 12:15 and we were off. We made a quick trip by our hotel to check in and headed for Burbank. We were on the Jay Leno show that night and had a blast. I was number 264 and Justin was 265 in line and we ended up on the front row first seats for the show. I don't have any idea how it happened but we didn't argue with anyone. I was surprised that Jay is actually a small man in real life. He was a very nice man and came out before the show and talked to the audience.
Wednesday morning we were really awake at 4:30 (6:30 central) so at 6:30 (pacific) we were headed out sight seeing. We went to Hollywood Blvd and saw the famous stars on the sidewalk. We also went to the Grauman's Chinese Theater where all the hand prints and footprints are. I really enjoyed seeing those. We had breakfast at Mel's Dinner and went to the wax museum. That was the end of our touring because Justin had meetings for the rest of the week. I really had a good time and hope to go back one day with the kids.






No comments:
Post a Comment