

December pretty much came and went with out us even stopping to take a breath. The first part was consumed with Duck hunting at our house. I'm very glad that season is almost over. It is very true that if a marriage can survive hunting season it can survive anything. The middle to end of the month was completely Christmas. It was spread out over the course of two weeks so it was not as much at one time. I really loved having it that way. The kids had a lot of fun and got way to much stuff. This is the first year that Lucas really new Santa was coming and he looked forward to the gifts Christmas morning. Shelby on the other hand just really liked opening the presents and didn't really care what was inside. One good thing about her being older she got a bunch of little girl toys to play with. She now has her own things and there is a little more peace in our house. One thing is for sure our kids are growing up and time doesn't care how much I really want them to stay babies. Next month Lucas will be 3 and Shelby will be 18 months old. Later on this month Justin and I will be taking a trip to CA. We are really excited about it and hope to have a good time. If I don't over plan everything and drive him crazy it will be good. haha
1 comment:
I am so excited about the trip to Cali!
Post a Comment